The Department of Urology consists of Beilinson Hospital Urology Department, Hasharon Hospital Urology Department , the Beilinson Hospital Urology Clinics, and Hasharon Hospital Urology Clinic that provide consultations, treatments and follow-up of patients, male and female, regarding all types of urological diseases. In addition, children with urological diseases are treated at the Schneider Children's Medical Center, adjacent to Beilinson Hospital.
The Urology Center includes a team of senior physicians, specializing in the various fields of urology:
- Treatment of malignant tumors of the urinary tract: prostate cancer, urinary bladder cancer, kidney cancer and testicular cancer.
- reatment of benign enlargement of the prostate and prostate surgery.
- Treatment of women's urology: urinary incontinence and complex urinary-gynecological problems.
- Surgical treatment for erectile dysfunction (prostheses and repair of genital defects).
- Treatment of congenital defects and neurological problems in adults and urinary tract reconstruction (including artificial transplants).
- Treatment of stones in the urinary tract using modern technologies.
Most of the operations in the Urology Department at Beilinson Hospital are surgeries to remove malignant tumors from the organs that make up the genito and systems, both by open surgery and by laparoscopic surgery, and with the help of the Da-Vinci robot. Unique specialization is in the area of urinary bladder incision and diversion or reconstruction, radical prostatectomy and the removal of retroperitoneal lymph nodes for testicular cancer. In addition, complex surgeries: vascular, gynecology and breast are carried out in cooperation with other surgical departments. In the Department of Urology at Hasharon Hospital, complex surgery is performed for treating kidney stones, surgeries for benign enlargement of the prostate, including operations without opening the abdomen, and surgeries for the removal of malignant tumors in the urinary tract both by the open and the laparoscopic approaches.
Ongoing research is conducted in various areas of urinary tract tumors, neurological disorders of the urinary system, impotence, and new medications for urinary incontinence and benign enlargement of the prostate.
Schedule of activity
Beilinson 16:00 - 19:00
Hasharon 7:00-14:00 / 16:00 - 21:00
Providing information to the patient:
Beilinson daily from 15:00 to 16:00
Hasharon - please make prearrangements with the department secretary.
Beilinson 7:30 - 8:30
Hasharon 7:30 - 8:30