1. Zubery', et al.(2005) Family Therapy Model. "Adolescents Resisting Treatment: Exploring the resistance in Eating Disorder Patients to treatment within The Family System". The Israeli Journal of Psychiatry, 42,146-15
2. Zubery E, et al.(2011) Family –Based Program Focused on Parents in Outpatient Care: In S. Sassaroly & G.M. Ruggerio (Eds.), Cognitive Therapy of Eating Disorders on Control and Worry (pp. 137-153). New York Nova Publishers
3. Levy-Shiff, R., Sadeh-Sharvit, S., Ram, A., Gur, A., Zubery, E., et al. (2011). The experience of Motherhood among mothers with eating disorders. In Sarid, O., Segal-Engelchin, D., & Cwikel, J. (eds.), Mind Body Mosaic: Women's Health in Israel (pp. 155-172). Beer-Sheva: Ben Gurion University of the Negev (Hebrew).
4. Horesh,N, Sommerfeld E, Wolf M, Zubery E, Zalsman G. Father–daughter relationship and the severity of eating disorders, European Psychiatry 30 (2015) 114–120
5. Zubery E, Latzer Y., & Stein D (2016). Eating Disorder Among Women with Histories of Sexual Abuse: an Intergrative Treatment Approach. In Y. Latzer & D. Stein (eds.) Bio-Psycho-Social contributions to understanding Eating Disorders
6. Sadeh- Sharvit, S., Levy-Shiff, R., Feldman, T., Ram, A., Gur, E., Zubery, E., Latzer, Y., & Lock, J. D. (2015). Child feeding perceptions among mothers with eating disorders. Appetite, 95, 67-73. DOI: 10.1016/j.appet.2015.06.017
7. Sadeh-Sharvit, S., Levy-Shiff, R., Ram, A., Gur, A., Zubery, E., et al. (2016). Mothers with eating disorders: The environmental factors affecting eating-related emotional difficulties in their offspring. In Latzer, Y. & Stein, D. (eds.), Bio-Psycho-Social Contributions to Understanding Eating Disorders (pp. 77-190). New York, NY: Springer.
8. Sadeh-Sharvit, S., Zubery, E., Mankovski, E., Steiner, E., & Lock, J. D. (2016). Parent-based prevention program for the children of mothers with eating disorders: Feasibility and preliminary outcomes. Eating Disorders.
9. Grundman Shem-Tov, R, Zubery, E, Loevy Hecht, N. & Latzer, Y. (2018).. "A full stomach": Eating disorders among Ethiopian immigrants in Israel. Israel Journal of Psychiatry (special issue on eating disorders).