The clinic practices three major fields:
1. Skin clinic for patients who are referred from the community.
The clinic has a few unique specialties, in which the doctors are internationally acclaimed:
- Cosmetics and beauty products allergies
- Allergies in various work places
- Tropical diseases
- Tourist diseases
- Sensitivity and allergies to drugs, an area where our doctors are considered the best in the world.
We are equipped with a wide variety of allergy tests, some of which are unique to our clinic.
2. Pediatric skin clinic – a unique clinic for skin diseases of babies, children and teenagers (from newborn-18 years old). The unit manager, Dr. Yulia Waldman Greenspon is an attending, expert on pediatric skin conditions (formerly a skin attending in Sneider) who grants the young patients with professional diagnosis and treatment adapted to their young age.
The clinic focuses on pediatric diseases: Molluscum, atopic dermatitis, vascular skin lesions (hemangiomas) and identifying primary skin expressions for genetic diseases.
3. Phototherapy institution (light therapy) equipped with the most innovative device, with strong radiation, and a professional skilled staff to operate it. The institute treats more than 11,000 patients annually.
Phototherapy is used to treat 10 skin conditions, among which the major are: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, vitiligo, and itching.
Academic and Research Activities
The unit has more than 300 publications in scientific journals, in the areas mentioned above.