Kaplan Medical Center, Pasternak St. P.O.B. 1, Rehovot, 76100
Descend from the train in the Rehovot (E. Hadar) Train Station, and take bus no. 12, 16 (Egged) or 37 (Afikim).
- Paid parking lot in Pasternak St. - Next to the southern gate (Gedera Gate), by the main entrance to the general emergency room. This parking lot is designated to all of our patients and their guests.
- Parking bays next to the Kaplan Medical Center, on Hagalil St.
Disabled Parking Spaces
Kaplan Medical Center has free disabled parking spaces in its vicinity - upon presenting a valid disabled permit and only if the disabled individual is driving or present.
Free parking in the vicinity of the Kaplan Medical Center for patients of the following institutions: Oncology, hematology and dialisys - in the hospital yard, entrance from Havatzelet Gate (Hagalil St.)
In irregular cases that derive from unique hospitalization needs (such as: parents of premies, long hospitalization periods etc.) clarify with the hospitalizing unit the provision of a parking permit, according to the instructions of the management.
Parking permits will be received upon inventing a driving license and a car license for the permit receiver in the security department, on Sundays-Thursdays between 9:00 and 12:00
Security department is located next to the outpatient clinics.
In any case, the permit will not be given to more than one car.
We apologize for the shortage of parking spaces in the Kaplan Medical Center, due to the construction works.
Maintain the parking laws and park according to the signs and marks around the hospital.
- Do not park in reserved parking spaces.
- Do not park on sidewalks and in emergency passageways
- Park according to the national transportation laws
- Do not park in red and white markings
- Listen to the instructions of the security guards
- Allowed driving speed in the Kaplan Medical Center: 30 kmh
Any parking not done as mentioned above will be considered a violation of the parking permit and may deem it cancelled.
Central Paid Parking Lot
- Parking is operated using an automated system - when entering the parking lot, take a parking ticket with you.
- Parking for 20 minutes or less does not require payment.
- Today, the parking tariff is 25 NIS. The price includes one additional free entrance until 24:00 (valid only for the same car).
- Upon leaving, please pay the machines located in the parking lot.
In any problem or complaint about the operation of the central paid parking lot, please contact I.P.I:
Call center: 09-7495777
Fax: 09- 7496777
Enter the public transportation information center in the Ministry of Transport website
"Kaplan Taxis” - The taxi station is located across the street from the Kaplan Medical Center near the Gedera Gate. Phone no. 08-9411040