School graduates receive a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
Subject to passing the registration exams of the Ministry of Health, another title, of a certified nurse, is granted.
The nursing school by the Kaplan Medical Center, an extension of Hadassah and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, is committed to train nurses to lead the profession into the future.
Our educational approach focuses on empowering students to develop excellency in clinical work, education, research and nursing policies.
In the profession of a certified nurse for the health system:
- You will be major partners in managing the care and promoting the health of the population.
- You will be partners in central decision making, regarding life and death situations
- You will be partners for professional and challenging teamwork
- You will be able to fulfill diverse roles in the management of the health system
The nursing school by the Kaplan Medical Center, an extension of Hadassah and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, is characterized by:
- High success rates in the governmental registration tests for certified nurses
- Personal support and guidance
- An experienced and skilled teaching staff
- An option to be employed in Clalit – the second largest health organization in the world.
The belief that you can all go far obliges us to enable you to successfully achieve your degree.
For further information, call the secretary of the Kaplan Nursing School
Phone no: 08-9440033