The clinic team works in full cooperation with the pediatric wards, the children development center and the various pediatrics clinics (genetics, endocrinology, gastro, orthopedics, and imaging) and with medical psychologists.
The clinic doctors handle a wide variety of neurological problems:
- Epilepsy – medical treatment and follow up
- Motor disruptions – changes in muscle tone, cerebral palsy, movement disruptions and other neural-muscular problems
- Ticks – follow up and treatment for children with ticks
- Follow up after children with ASD and providing medical care for the accompanied diseases
- Children with genetic diseases and syndromes suffering from a developmental difficulty
- Headaches and migraines in children
- Metabolic disorders
- Neural-cutane syndromes – syndromes that involve the skin and nervous system, such as tuberous sclerosis and Neurofibromatosis
- Follow up after children with various neurologic problems identified during admittance in the children’s ward / chidren’s intensive care unit that arrive for follow up in the clinic.
- Attention disorders – follow up and treatment for children suffering from attention disorders