How to prepare for a surgical procedure?
1. Avoid food and drink from 24.00 (12.00 am) on the night before the surgery.
2. On the morning of the surgery you can take your regular pills with a small amount of water, except medications for diabetes.
Note! Some procedures (i.e. glaucoma, oculoplastic, strabismus) requires cessation of your blood thinners 3-10 days before surgery (anti coagulants, i.e. Aspirin, Coumadin, Eliquis, Xarelto etc.) – only under a strict approval from your family doctor or cardiologist.
3. You must arrive with a companion.
4. Don't bring any valuable items (Earings, Neckless, Watch etc.).
5. In case your wear a hearing device you should bring it with you fully charged and functioning.
6. On the morning of the surgery we recommend you to have a shower, wash your hair, remove any make-up or nail polish.
WE WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS OUR SINCERE GRATITUDE FOR THE GENEROSITY OF OUR PHILANTHROPISTS WHO SUPPORT OUR WORK, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE OF GREAT VALUE TO US.
For donations please click here:
Our sincere gratitude, together with your satisfaction are guaranteed.